ISO 9001 Quality Management Ssytem
What is 9001
Risk-based thinking is one of essential areas for achieving an effective quality management system. This ISO 9001 standard define the requirement for a quality management system and can be certified. It can be applied in any organisation, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. Nowadays, there are over one million companies and organisations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
Under ISO 9001 : 2015 requirements, all organisations might find it necessary to adopt various forms of improvement in addition to correction and continual improvement, such as breakthrough change, innovation customer satisfaction and re-organisation.
What we do
How can we help you?
The seven quality management principles for ISO 9001 Quality Management System are:
1 – Customer focus
2 – Leadership
3 – Engagement of people
4 – Process approach
5 – Improvement
6 – Evidence-based decision making
7 – Relationship management
- Increase business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
- Keep your company as a more consistent competitor in the marketplace
- Increase of your employees commitment and motivation
- State your objectives and identify new business opportunities
- Identify and address the risks associated with your company
- Fulfilment of tendering and Pre-qualification requirement
- Improvement of product / service quality
- Enhancement of corporate image and customer satisfaction