ISO 9001 Quality Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 9001 Certification, please
Tel : +852 23664622
What is ISO 9001 ?
The latest revision of ISO 9001:2015 has been launched in Sep of 2015. This Quality Management System is applicable to any organisation from all types of business, government and non-profit making organisation.
Risk-based thinking is one of essential areas for achieving an effective quality management system. This ISO 9001 standard define the requirement for a quality management system and can be certified to. It can be applied in any organisation, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. Nowadays, there are over one million companies and organisations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
Under ISO 9001 : 2015 requirements, all organisations might find it necessary to adopt various forms of improvement in addition to correction and continual improvement, such as breakthrough change, innovation customer satisfaction and re-organisation.
Benefit of ISO 9001
- Increase business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
- Keep your company as a more consistent competitor in the marketplace
- Increase of your employees commitment and motivation
- State your objectives and identify new business opportunities
- Identify and address the risks associated with your company
What is ISO 9001 for
- Fulfilment of tendering and Pre-qualification requirement
- Improvement of product / service quality
- Enhancement of corporate image and customer satisfaction
Looking for an ISO 9001 Consultant?
ISO 9001 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 9001 requirements
Phase 2 Documentation
- Establish management system framework
- Establish required procedures and forms
Phase 3 Implementation
- Prepare various records required by documentation
- Check the preparation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 9001 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
UKAS means the United Kingdom Accreditation Service. UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services
ISO 9001 certification without UKAS accreditation may mean that your organisation have a risk to lose large contracts and business opportunities due to unrecognised ISO certification.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 4 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 9001 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 9001 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 9001 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 9001 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 9001 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 9001 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 9001 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 9001 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 9001 system until passing in ISO 9001 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 9001 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 9001 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients We've served
Let the Numbers Speak
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.