ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 22301 Certification, please
What is ISO 22301 ?
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System help organizations prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from unexpected and disruptive incidents effectively.
ISO 22301 also show the ability of resilience clients, vendors, regulators and other stakeholders that the organization has sound systems and processes in place for business
ISO 22301 focuses the need for a well-defined incident response structure. This ensures that when incidents occur, responses are escalated in a timely manner and people are empowered to take the necessary actions to be effective.
ISO 22301 require organizations to have thoroughly understood its requirements. BCM is an ongoing management process requiring competent people working with appropriate support and structures that will perform when needed
Benefit of ISO 22301
- Fulfil Client expectation and requirement
- A better understanding of the business through analysis of critical issues and
areas of vulnerability
- Reduced costs and less impact on business performance
What is ISO 22301 for
- Logistics Industry, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Data Centre and Utilities
Looking for an ISO 22301 Consultant?
ISO 22301 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation, documentation and infrastructure
- Identify key gap against ISO 22301 requirements
- Conduct Risk Assessment and Business Impact Assessment
Phase 2 ISO 22301 Documentation
- Establish ISO 22301 management system framework
- Establish required procedures and forms
- Develop Business Continuity Plan
- Guide Client to develop Disaster Recovery Plan
Phase 3 ISO 22301 Implementation
- Implement and operate the information security management system
- Assist client during implementation via regular advisory visit
- Assist Client to perform the Drill of Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
Phase 4 ISO 22301 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole ISO 22301 Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 7-9 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 8-10 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 22301 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 22301 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 22301 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 22301 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 22301 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 22301 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 22301 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 22301 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 22301 system until passing in ISO 22301 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 22301 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 22301 Certificate.
Business Continuity Plan help organisation to make sure that a business can maintain a healthy level of business operation in the face of a disruptive event.
Disaster Recovery Plan focuses mainly on restoring an IT infrastructure and operations after a crisis. It’s actually just one part of a complete business continuity plan.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients I've Helped
Let the Numbers Speak
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.