ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- Reduce energy cost by demonstrating compliance of ISO 50001
- Keep your company as a more consistent competitor in the marketplace
- Increase of your employees awareness in energy saving
Free 30 Min Consultation Call
Clients We've served
What is ISO 50001 ?
ISO 50001:2018 brings in a stronger focus on continual improvement in energy performance with greater involvement of leadership and employees. The revised standard is also expected to improve efficiencies and reduce energy costs; thus, allowing organisations to reduce their environmental impact and become more competitive.
What is ISO 50001 for
- Reduction of consumption through structured monitoring of energy use, improves energy efficiencies.
- Demonstration of commitment to environmental responsibility by meeting compliance with local energy legislation.
- Proactive monitoring energy performance against industry benchmarks to pinpoint improvements.
Looking for an ISO 50001 Consultant?
ISO 50001 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 50001 requirements
- Collect energy consumption of all locations and project
- Conduct an energy review
Phase 2 Documentation
- Establish management system framework
- Establish required procedures and forms
Phase 3 Implementation
- Prepare various records required by documentation
- Monitor the energy consumption and relevant energy saving measures
- Check the preparation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 50001 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
The time to get ISO 50001 Certification depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 4 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Conduct an Energy Review.
3) Establishment of ISO 50001 Documentation.
4) Attend ISO 9001 Training.
5) Implementation of ISO 50001 System.
6) Arrange an Internal Audit.
7) External ISO 50001 Audit by Certification Body.
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 50001 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 50001 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 50001 system until passing in ISO 50001 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 50001 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 50001 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Let the Numbers Speak
DOWNLOAD NOW !
ISO Certification Guide 2022
Over 10 Years in ISO Certification and Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.