ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 27701 Certification, please
Tel : +852 23664622
What is ISO 27701 ?
ISO 27701 is the International standard that sets out the requirements for a privacy information management system based on ISO 27001 ISMS .
It specifies Privacy Information Management System PIMS-related requirements and provides guidance for PII controllers and PII processors holding responsibility and accountability for PII processing.
ISO/IEC 27701 can help business manage its privacy risks with confidence. Microsoft and Google have implemented ISO 27701 to protect data privacy in the cloud.
Benefit of ISO 27701
- Sustain competitiveness
- Meet with Client requirement
- Provide the assistance to support compliance with GDPR.
- Proactively control Personally Identifiable Information.
- Boosts the corporate reputation through recognition of the ISO 27701.
- Enhance Clients’ trust
What is ISO 27701 for
- Handing a huge amount of database including personal data
- Systemic approach to assist compliance of GDPR
Looking for an ISO 27701 Consultant?
ISO 27701 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 277001 requirements
Phase 2 Documentation
- Establish management system framework
- Establish required procedures and forms
Phase 3 Implementation
- Implement and operate the privacy information management system
- Prepare various records such privacy impact assessment, managing data subject right and data process control….
- Assist client during implementation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 27701 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
No. It must be certified with ISO 27001 Certification.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 27701 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 27701 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 27701 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 27701 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 27701 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 27701 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 27701 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 27701 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 27701 system until passing in ISO 27701 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 27701 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 27701 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients I've Helped
Let the Numbers Speak
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.