ISO 37001 Anti Bribery Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 37001 Certification, please
What is ISO 37001 ?
ISO 37001 anti-bribery management system incorporates anti-bribery measures into the company’s existing operation processes to establish an anti-bribery culture. The purpose of ISO37001 is to implement a variety of related measures to prevent, detect and terminate any bribery.
The definition of “bribery” in ISO37001 is offering, promising, giving, accepting or soliciting of an undue advantage of any value (which could be financial or non-financial), directly or indirectly, and irrespective of location(s), in violation of applicable law, as an inducement or reward for a person acting or refraining from acting in relation to the performance of that person’s duties.
The main categories include:
- Establish an independent structure in the company to deal with anti-bribery regulations
- Conduct anti-bribery risk assessment
- Pre-employment screening
- Anti-bribery education and training
- Due diligence
- Financial and non-financial control mechanisms
- Political contributions for public welfare or charitable contributions and sponsorship management
- Hospitality expenses, travel expenses and petty expenses management
- Whistleblowing and investigation mechanism
ISO 37001 Benefit
- Meeting Client requirement & expectation
- Reinforce corporate image and reputation
- Reduce operation costs
ISO 37001 can be applied to
- Large Companies & Organisations
- Government Department & NGO
- Charity Organisation
Looking for an ISO 37001 Consultant?
ISO 37001 Certification Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 37001 requirements
Phase 2 Documentation
- Establish ISO 37001 documentation hierarchy
- Develop Policy, Frame, Procedure and standard Forms
- Guide Client to develop Business Guideline
Phase 3 Implementation
- Prepare various records required by documentation
- Check the preparation via regular advisory visit
- Assist in Client for implementation
Phase 4 ISO 37001 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO 37001 Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 37001 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 37001 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 37001 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 37001 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 37001 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 37001 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 37001 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 37001 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 37001 system until passing in ISO 37001 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 37001 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 37001 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients We've served
Let the Numbers Speak
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.