ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 45001 Certification, please
Tel : +852 23664622
What is ISO 45001 ?
ISO 45001 : 2018 demonstrates an organization’s commitment to provide a safe working environment and to eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks by taking effective preventive and protective measures. It aims at reducing and preventing accidents and accident related loss of live, equipment, time and damage to environment.
ISO 45001 is applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities.
It focuses on the management of Occupational Health and Safety and the continual improvements that the organization develops to provide stakeholders and others with assurances of conformance with its stated Occupational Health & Safety policy.
Benefit of ISO 45001
- Increase your reputation for safety and occupational health
- Improve your safety culture
- Improved efficiency and consequently reduce accident and production time loss
- Is an integral part of a sustainability strategy
- Demonstrate your commitment to the protection of employee
What is ISO 45001 for
- Fulfilment of tendering and Pre-qualification requirement
- Improvement of safety awareness of frontline
- Enhancement of corporate image and safe workplace
- Especially for Construction, Engineering, Logistics & Warehouse
Looking for an ISO 45001 Consultant?
ISO 45001 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 45001 requirements
Phase 2 Documentation
- Establish safety management system framework
- Assist in setting up a Safety Committee
- Establish required procedures and forms
Phase 3 Implementation
- Implement and operate the safety management system
- Prepare various records required by the documentation
- Assist client during implementation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 45001 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
UKAS means the United Kingdom Accreditation Service. UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services.
HKAS is a unit of HKSAR Government Department offer accreditation service for offering HK testing /calibration laboratories and certification bodies.
ISO 45001 certification without UKAS /HKAS accreditation may mean that your organisation have a risk to lose large contracts and business opportunities due to unrecognised ISO certification.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 4 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 45001 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 45001 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 45001 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 45001 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 45001 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 45001 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 45001 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 45001 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 45001 system until passing in ISO 45001 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 45001 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 45001 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients I've Helped
Let the Numbers Speak
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.