What is ISO 20000-1 IT Service Management System
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for service management. Part 1 of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard illustrates a specification for a service management system (SMS). Part 2 provides guidance on ITSMS implementation.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 help IT service provider to manage the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
Benefit of ISO 20000-1
- Demonstration of the reliability and quality of IT services to employees, stakeholders and customers.
- Keep your company as a more consistent competitor in the marketplace
- Manage IT vendors effectively.
- Staff responsibilities are clear, improved staff morale
What is it for ?
- Company seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled
- a service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements
Looking for a helpful ISO 20000 Consultant?
Frequent Asked Question
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 7 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 8 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 9-11 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 20000 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 20000 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 20000 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 20000 Audit by Certification Body
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 20000 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI …
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 20000 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 20000 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 20000 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 20000 system until passing in ISO 20000 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 20000 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 20000 Certificate