ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 20000-1 Certification, please
What is ISO 20000-1 ?
ISO/IEC 20001 is the international standard for service management. Part 1 of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard illustrates a specification for a service management system (SMS). ISO/IEC 20000-2 Part 2 provides guidance on ITSMS implementation.
ISO/IEC 20000-1 help IT service provider to manage the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
Benefit of ISO 20000-1
- Demonstration of the reliability and quality of IT services to employees, stakeholders and customers.
- Keep your company as a more consistent competitor in the marketplace
- Manage IT vendors effectively.
- Staff responsibilities are clear, improved staff morale
What is ISO 20000-1 for ?
- Company seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled
- A service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements.
Looking for an ISO/IEC 20000-1 Consultant?
ISO/IEC 20000-1 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements
Phase 2 Documentation
- Establish management system framework
- Establish required procedures and forms
Phase 3 Implementation
- Implement and operate the IT service management system
- Prepare various records required by the documentation
- Assist client during implementation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 20000-1 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
UKAS means the United Kingdom Accreditation Service. UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services.
ISO 20000-1 certification without UKAS /HKAS accreditation may mean that your organisation have a risk to lose large contracts and business opportunities due to unrecognised ISO certification.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 5 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 7 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 8-10 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO 20000 Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 20000 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 20000 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 20000 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 20000 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 20000 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 20000-1 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 20000-1 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 20000 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 20000-1 system until passing in ISO 20000-1 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 20000-1 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 20000-1 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients I've Helped
Let the Numbers Speak
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.