ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 22000 Certification, please
What is ISO 22000 ?
ISO 22000 Standard specifies requirements for a food safety management system (FSMS) to enable a company that is directly or indirectly involved in the food chain. ISO 22000 can apply feed producers, animal food producers, harvesters of wild plants and animals, farmers, producers of ingredients, food manufacturers, retailers, and firms providing food services, catering services, cleaning and sanitation services, transportation, storage and distribution services, suppliers of equipment, cleaning and disinfectants, packaging materials and other food contact materials. ISO 22000 is a risk based approach to manage the food safety risk.
Benefit of ISO 22000
- Built clients confidence on your company’s ability to control any food safety hazards
- Increases food safety in the entire food Safety industry
- Control and eliminate food safety risks in systematic way
- Demonstrate food safety commitment to the public
What is ISO 22000 for
- Food Industry
- Logistics Industry (Food)
- Contact Food material / product Industry
Looking for an ISO 22000 Consultant?
ISO 22000 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation, workflow, infrastructure, waste management and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 22000 requirements
Phase 2 Documentation
- Establish management system framework
- Establish required procedures, HACCP Plan, Prerequisite Program, Operational Prerequisite Program, and forms
Phase 3 Implementation
- Implement and operate the food safety management system
- Prepare various records required by the documentation
- Assist client during implementation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 22000 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
UKAS means the United Kingdom Accreditation Service. UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services.
ISO 22000 certification without UKAS accreditation may mean that your organisation have a risk to lose large contracts and business opportunities due to unrecognised ISO certification.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 4 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 22000 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 22000 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 22000 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 22000 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 22000 system until passing in ISO 22000 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 22000 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 22000 Certificate.
1. Prerequisite Program/PRP PRP refers to the basic conditions and activities necessary for the company to maintain the hygienic environment of the entire food supply chain. For food factories, PRP refers to things that need to be prepared before “starting” production, such as plant configuration/equipment environment / personnel hygiene / cleaning and disinfection/procedures and so on. The purpose of PRP is to prevent or reduce contamination from products, product processing and the working environment.
2. OPRP (Operational Prerequisite Program) OPRP is a control measure or a set of control measures to prevent or reduce major food safety hazards to an acceptable level, and to effectively control the process and/or product through acceptance criteria and measurement or observation. OPRP’s criteria should be measurable or observable. Compliance with operational standards should help ensure that acceptable levels are not exceeded.
3. Critical Control Point (CCP)
An important control point is a step in the process. Control measures are adopted to prevent major food safety hazards or reduce them to acceptable levels; define control boundaries and measurement methods as the basis for implementing corrections. The control boundary of CCP should be measured. Compliance with the control boundary should also ensure that the acceptable level is not exceeded.
From the perspective of CCP, it usually refers to the most important step in the production process. When this step fails, it will cause major food safety hazards. The most popular example is the metal detector. In the process, it can detect metal foreign object.
In terms of implementation, both OPRP and CCP refer to control measures, and it is important to note whether this control measure can reduce the food hazards concerned to acceptable level.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients I've Helped
Let the Numbers Speak
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.