ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Consultancy Service
What is ISO 22000
Common Terms in ISO 22000
An important control point is a step in the process. Control measures are adopted to prevent major food safety hazards or reduce them to acceptable levels; define control boundaries and measurement methods as the basis for implementing corrections. The control boundary of CCP should be measured. Compliance with the control boundary should also ensure that the acceptable level is not exceeded.
From the perspective of CCP, it usually refers to the most important step in the production process. When this step fails, it will cause major food safety hazards. The most popular example is the metal detector. In the process, it can detect metal foreign object.
In terms of implementation, both OPRP and CCP refer to control measures, and it is important to note whether this control measure can reduce the food hazards concerned to acceptable levels.
Benefit of ISO 22000
- Built clients confidence on your company’s ability to control any food safety hazards
- Increases food safety in the entire food Safety industry
- Control and eliminate food safety risks in systematic way
- Demonstrate food safety commitment to the public
What is it for ?
- Food Industry
- Logistics Industry (Food)
- Contact Food material / product Industry
Looking for a helpful ISO 22000 Consultant?
Frequent Asked Question
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, number of food category, food risk, existing hardware and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 5 months on average without renovation of food factory
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6-8 months on average without renovation of food factory.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average without renovation of food factory
You may take below steps :
1) ISO 22000 Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 22000 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 22000 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 22000 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 22000 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 22000 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, number of HACCP Plan, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 22000 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 22000 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 22000 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 22000 system until passing in ISO 22000 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 22000 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 22000 Certificate.