What ISO do I need to get certified ? Your results.
These are the ISOs which, based on your sector / industry, we will provide the greatest benefits for your business.
You can find out more or get a quote for each of these ISO stnadards below, or call us at 23664622
- The Worldwide recognised quality management standard
- Demonstrates your commitment to quality
- Manage process effectively and efficiently
- Helps to get tenders
- Helps to comply with environmental related legal requirement
- Manages your resources more effectively
- Helps to prevent waste generation and sustain the operation of company.
Health & Safety Management
- Helps your company to manage Health and Safety Risks
- Prevents likelihood of accident , violation in legislation.
- Improves your company safety and health performance
Information Security Management
- Protects your company information and data being accessed, corrupted, lost or stolen without disclosing your security processes
- Defines ISMS roles and responsibilities to help you ensure individuals
- Implement Infosec policies and procedures to prevent the leakage of data
Privacy Information Management
- Establish key roles and responsibilities among those who create, collect and process personal information (data controllers and data processors)
- Focus on reducing waste, improving resource efficiency and reducing costs.
Enhances a business’ global reputation.
IT Service Management
- Adopt an integrated approach to IT service delivery
- Reduce process errors and strengthen incident management
- Increase employee understanding and awareness of roles and business objectives.
Food Safety Management
- Helps your company to identify, reduce and prevent food safety hazards.
- Enhances the confidence of customers, suppliers and other interested parties in the safety of your food and your ability to reduce health risks
Business Continuity Management
- Reduce the impact to your business when coming across disruption
- Specifies the roadmap you need to take to reduce the threat of disruption, and recover steadily from any incidents.
Medical Quality Management
- Helps your company consistently manage the Risks of medical device
- Enhance the medical device quality throughout the operation.
- World’s most widely recognised quality management standard
- Demonstrates your commitment to quality and helps win tenders
- Processes to address efficiency and reduce costs
ISO 50001 Energy Management
- Helps reduce energy use, boost business efficiency and reduce costs
- Helps your company meet energy targets and comply with corresponding legislation to reduce your company carbon footprint.
FSC Chain of Custody
Provides framework to setup Environmental Management System
- Manage your resources more effectively
- Focus on reducing waste, improving resource efficiency and reducing costs